until i leave for the fabulous cayman islands!!
and i SO need this vacation. i have been horrendously busy this summer because never in my life have i been able to NOT have 10 things going on at once. currently i:
– am working 40+ hours per week
– am in graduate school and have class every tuesday/thursday from 6-8:30
– play softball every monday night
– am helping remodel/decorate/clean our new house
– am the president of my professional organization’s local chapter
– get up at 5am to hit the gym before work (most days, sometimes i am a slacker)
and because i didn’t think i had ENOUGH going in, I also planted a vegetable garden consiting of: beans, tomatos, 7 types of herbs, corn, strawberries, brussel sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, onions (red/white/green), 4 types of lettuce, carrots, pumpkin, zuchini, spaghetti squash, and raspberries. which of course requires daily watering and weekly weeding.
– sell on ebay
– run two websites
– am a freak about keeping the house clean (although i’ve kind of given up on that right now until we get the remodeling done)
this leaves me with about 2 minutes of “me time” per day.
no wonder my doctor told me i need to relax and find some stress relief.
think 2 weeks on a beach will do the trick?